Sunday, June 04, 2006

Summer Camp

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

Thank you for letting me spend two weeks with you in Florida. I hope that you'll let me come back to summer camp every year. Grandpa, I especially enjoyed the nightly tummy rubs that you gave me. Mom and Dad try to give me a lot of attention, but my little brother has cut into my massage times. Grandma, thank you for feeding me a little bit of wet food every morning. My mom just leaves my food out all day, which is kind of boring. And thank you both for all of the table food that you gave me. My mom and dad said it was okay since I was on vacation. Now that I'm home, however, I need to work on my figure. There are a lot of girl dogs around here that I have my eye on this summer.

I really miss you both.

Love -Tyson
PS - Aunt Jenn and Uncle Neil, thank you for letting me spend one night with you. Your house is pretty cool.

No comments: