Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dinosaur Soothie Holder

The Soothie brand pacifier is wonderful (because it's the only one Lucas likes), but it's downside is that there is no clip available to keep it from falling on the floor a million times each day. I am sure that I've bought at least 10 of these pacifiers, but now can only find 2. The other 8 are probably under the couches. I looked on Soothie's website and they do offer something that helps out with dropping pacifiers. It's a small stuffed animal that attaches to the Soothie. We got the dinosaur version for Lucas. At first I wasn't sure, but it's now Lucas's favorite toy and we have no more roll away Soothies.
Mr. Dinosaur "Bring that Soothie here, Mr. Dinosaur."
"Mmmm, Soothie...."

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is a pretty cool invention!!! He looks like he loves his little buddy. Carleigh is now 13 months old, so I am beginning to think about taking the passy away. (YIKES!!!!!!)