Friday, January 12, 2007

Great visit with Grandma

We had such a good time with my mom this week. She was in town because I started back to work full time and our nanny doesn't start until 1/22. Jeff's mom (Sandy/SaSa) is coming in town next week.

Grandma was such a big help - she watched Lucas and helped me to organize some things while he was asleep. She also taught Lucas how to say uh-oh, wave bye-bye, bark, and raise his hand like a Power Ranger (more to come on that one). It was good to have her around when we were trying some new sleep things with Lucas - one more person to bounce ideas off of everyday.

I guess she also taught him how to "run". Here they are playing "Grandma's going to get you!"


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Dear Lucas,
Please keep sleeping through the night so that your Mama will let you come to Florida in February to see the Manatees with me!! Plus you can teach me all the really cool stuff that you already know!
later dude - Ty