Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tough Week

This week our new full time nanny started, but she could only come in the afternoons this week, so we've had to shuffle others in and out to watch Lucas while we work in the mornings; My work hard drive crashed on Tuesday and I still don't have my computer back; and Lucas is cutting two, maybe four, teeth and it's really hurting him. Yesterday he ran a low grade fever all day and just wanted to be held (which I secretly enjoyed), but the exhausting part is that it carried over into the night, so nobody got much sleep last night. Today his fever is gone, but out of the blue he'll just cry out in this very pitiful little cry - I am assuming because his teeth hurt.

Last weekend we went to the gym with Jeff. Lucas, Tyson and I played on the playground while Jeff worked out. This was pre-teeth pain...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Poor little guy! Lily shares his pain this week... hope they both feel better soon!
~Kelly

Jennifer said...

We love you Lucas - feel better soon!
Aunt Jenn and Ty

Meg Boyd said...

Lucas feel better soon!

Frances Katrin said...

Teething is an unexpected nightmare. I was not prepared for the weeks of displeasure it caused our daughter. There were several nights that we nurse/slept just to keep her comforted. The moaning, sharp shreaks, and fever was constant for two weeks when Katrin was growing four molars at once. When it finally ended, I realized that she didn't have a personality disorder at all--- it was just those bad teeth! Poor Guy-- Katrin is sending him the telepathic sign for "ouch."