Monday, April 09, 2007

1st Birthday Party

Little Lucas had a great time at his birthday party this weekend! He had his Grandma, his SaSa, and a few of his friends over for the big event. We did typical birthday stuff, but one extra fun thing that we did was have some Kindermusik activities. I didn't think the babies would be able to sit still for the songs, but they seemed to really like it. Lucas got some Baby Einstein DVDs (can't have enough of these), some educational toys, an outdoor swim gym, a tunnel, and a dump truck full of legos (thanks Ty!). I've posted a lot of pictures!!


Since the party was the Saturday before Easter, we had a bit of an Easter theme. Here is the cake that I made for Lucas. My mom used to make our cakes, so I'm keeping the tradition alive.


Lucas's very own cake!


The Birthday Boy!

No comments: