Wednesday, May 30, 2007

How do you not laugh?

Lucas has really been testing us lately. He does things that he knows he isn't supposed to do while grinning at us! Last night Jeff and I were watching t.v. in the family room. Lucas kept trying to walk behind the stereo stand and t.v., which I guess looks like a wire obstacle course to him. He's seen Tyson do it once, so I think that is where he got the idea. Anyway, we must have told him not to do it 10 times. During this we even blocked the entry with his basket of toys, but he persevered and pushed it out of the way or climbed over it. Then he'd quickly go behind the stereo stand and peek around at us with a big grin. We had to turn our heads and laugh. I didn't think discipline would be this hard. I wanted to give him a high five for not giving up, but I had to tell him that he wasn't acting appropriately instead.


"Hi Mom."

2 comments:

Meg Boyd said...

I love it...he is going to give you guys a run for your money!

Sarah said...

That's so funny... Laiq does the exact same thing, he just scoots over rather than walk. He's hit his head a couple of times on the glass shelves but, yet, he keeps going back!