Tuesday, May 08, 2007

More Play Mommy

Lucas has been on a signing strike lately, so last night I was trying to show him how the sign "more" can be a good tool for him. We were playing a game where I would lay on the floor on my back and he would sit on my tummy as I bounced him around, like he was riding a horse. I would stop and do the sign for "more" and wouldn't bounce again until he did the sign. He caught on quickly and I was stuck pretending to be a horse for longer than I would have liked.

Anyway, last night Lucas was especially restless. Around 3am he decided that he was awake and ready to play. I was kind of grouchy because I wanted to sleep, but I couldn't help laughing out loud when Lucas crawled over to me, sat on my tummy and did the sign for "more". Little stinker!

No comments: