Monday, August 06, 2007

Hot Days in Raleigh

The yucky August heat has set in. Yesterday Lucas and I met Naomi and Sara at the park near our house. We were only there about 20 min before both kids became sweaty and flushed, so we finished the play date at our house (video to be posted later).

Doesn't Lucas look like such a little boy in this picture?
I think it must be the sleeveless shirt, the sweaty, dirty face and the spiked hair.


Sara and I couldn't wait to get Naomi and Lucas together. They have always been so much alike and we wanted to see how they would interact at this age. They had a great time. At the end of the play date, back at our house, Lucas let out one of his screams and Naomi screamed right back at him. They thought this new game was cute and, unfortunately for Sara, Jeff and me, kept it up for about 15 min.


You can see in these pictures how Naomi has the same serious/intense expression that Lucas often has...


Serious faces from these April 4th babies.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Shan,
The top picture definately does not look like you. I can't really tell if it looks like Jeff. However, the third picture down looks like you with spiked hair and a dirty face! I cannot wait to get these boys together. I think that they are really starting to resemble each other. Love you - Jenn