Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fun with Frosty

I haven't been into Christmas like I am this year since I was about 8 years old. Lucas is making it fun for me because every time he sees lights he says "whoa-owwwww!" And, he really digs Frosty. Jeff is being nice to tolerate the radio station that plays non-stop Christmas music that I've had on in the kitchen since Thanksgiving Day. We've decorated for Christmas - except for the tree. My grandmother was obsessed with snowmen, and since she gave me most of our decorations, we have tons of Frosty the Snowmen in our house. I've almost learned all the verses to the song since we sing it 89 times a day. Lucas can't say Frosty - he calls him mee-mee. He sometimes gets the tune right -"mee mee me me mee"...
Oh yeah, we have singing snowmen from Hallmark from the past several years. Lucas loves to turn them on and then start dancing. Here he is doing that...

3 comments:

Meg Boyd said...

So cute! I can't believe how grown-up Lucas is becoming.

Jennifer said...

The boys make it so much fun and it is only going to get better!! The decorations look great - love you!

Sarah said...

that's so cute... you need to get his dance on video!