Sunday, November 11, 2007

Our Flight to Atlanta

We had such a great time when Ty and Jenn came to Raleigh that Lucas and I decided to fly spend a weekend at their house in Atlanta (actually almost an hour south of Atlanta). Our little turkey did SO GREAT on the flight. We were lucky to get 3 seats to ourselves, so he could move around a lot. I was planning on taking his carseat on the plane, but it didn't fit on the stroller and I couldn't figure out how to carry it through the terminal, so we checked it. Lucas was paying no attention to me checking in, but when he saw his carseat moving down the conveyor belt he completely freaked. He went running and crying up to the check in counter... big ole tears streaming down his cheeks. Jeff and I laughed - who knew he was so attached to it?
We had very nice people sitting behind us on the plane. Lucas had a ball playing peek-a-boo with them througout the flight. He started to get ancy the last 15 min our so. He told me so by doing the sign for "all-done". Luckily we were descending and I could show him the trucks down below. I hope the novelty hasn't worn off when we fly home on Monday....


Pretzels on the plane... and nuts, and water, and cookies as a back-up.


Peeking at the lady behind us.

Lucas made up a game of drinking from my water bottle and then letting the water run down his chin... whatever works!

No comments: