Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Flavor of the Week

My baby wearing preferences change with each stage. At first I loved the Ergo with the infant insert because Ellen slept all the time and liked to be snuggled like a little baby burrito. Now she does not like to be held in the cradle position or with her head looking over my shoulder. She prefers to be facing out, so I either wear her in the Baby Bjorn, the sling, or carrier her around like a football. I think we'll really like the Ergo when she gets a little bigger. She has to straddle my waist in that carrier and her legs aren't that big yet. I think the box said to try it at 4 months. Anyway, here is the little lady and her brother a couple of years ago...

1 comment:

Cheryl Grant Dell'Osso said...

Hi Shanna, Just wondering what brand of sling you are using.. I am looking for one that you can nurse in and also let the baby face out.. Hope you are doing well!