Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Miss Girl's Room

Our sweet girl is still a great sleeper. She has graduated from her Moses basket inside her crib to just sleeping in her crib. Since we swaddle her I didn't think that a sleep positioner was necessary, but the first night I put her in the crib I found her in the morning in the far corner with her head under a bunny! Scared me to death! So now she sleeps in her swaddle and positioner (shown below) and I have taken everything out of the crib. I also put the breathable bumper in there instead of the normal one. It doesn't look nearly as cozy, but she doesn't seem to mind. I still love her nursery. It IS very cozy. And we finally put the finishing touches on last week, thanks to our friends Kelly and Lily! This is what is over her light switch as you enter the room... I love it! (and as a bonus it is where I keep her nice hair bows!)





Note: this blanket was just in there temporarily - the sheet was dirty that day!

3 comments:

Meg Boyd said...

Her room is so cute...I love the colors.

Kelly said...

I made the blog! :) Yay!!

etodd said...

shanna,
i bought letters for ryans room. did you paint those yourself? and what are they hanging by? her room is a polka dot theme...