Sunday, January 18, 2009

Three Months Old!

The Lady Bird, as her dada calls her, is now three months old. The time is flying. She still seems like a newborn to me, which I guess she technically is, but she's growing fast. Any day now she's going to be rolling over and then sitting up. I can hardly believe it. We still think she is the sweetest little angel. We are also certain that she's an old soul. She is so calm, confident, and relaxed as if she's thinking, "What's the big deal? You just whine a little when you need something and then scream out if nobody is paying attention. This baby stuff is a piece of cake!"

Every day I tell her how beautiful she is and how I can't believe that I'm so lucky to be her mama. She makes me feel so happy with her big, mouth-wide-open smiles. She smiles so much, even when she should be mad at me. For example, I just suctioned her nose. At first she looked at me with a stunned, what the heck? look, but then she grinned at me... first with her eyes and then with her big cheeks.

Yum, yum, kiss, kiss - I love Miss Ellen!

No comments: