Monday, January 12, 2009

LB's Hair

We spend a lot of time talking about it. "I think he needs a haircut. No, it looks good today. I love his hair. He looks like a red neck today. It's not in his eyes. It looks better long than short. I don't trust anyone to cut it. Do you think your hair stylist would cut it? He looks like a girl. I love his hair. It looks great long."
Most days we are totally in favor of LB's long dreads. He has the rest of his life for short hair. The neat/strange thing is that it doesn't ever get longer - it just grows thicker. It's been at least 4 months since he got his last haircut and it still isn't too long in the back or in his eyes.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the curls, but I don't regret cutting Ty's hair. He looks like a little man when he gets his hair cut. If it isn't bothering anyone don't cut it until you're ready.

Kristen said...

I love Lucas's hair! What a cutie. He may grow out of the curls someday so I would hang unto them as long as possible if I were you. Talk to you soon!

Frances Katrin said...

I don't think you'd regret a nice trip to a kid's haircut place. Snip-its or Peek-a-do are great first timer salons.