Thursday, June 04, 2009

Did I mention that she's eating?

For about 6wks now. Oatmeal mixed with water or milk in the morning, and maybe some banana, but she's not a big fan. Pureed apple, pear or carrots for lunch. Oatmeal and one of these veggies or fruits for dinner.

We just started putting peas and puffs on her tray this week. She loves it! She can sit happily in her high chair for at least half an hour if she has finger food on her tray. And I must say, she has a pretty darn good pincer grasp. She picks up one pea at a time and puts it in her mouth. She drops some of them, but I haven't seen her pick up a handful and cram it into her mouth yet. I wonder what this says about her developing personality...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I've been too scared to try peas. I'll have to do that this weekend. Go Ellen!! By the way, Mary is such a crammer!