Wednesday, September 02, 2009

First Day of Preschool!

LB started a 3 year old preschool class today. It wasn't much of a transition since he had been going to his other school for about the same hours this summer. We met his teachers, Ms. Rosemary and Ms. Jane, last week, so we were good to go with no fear. Jeff and I both took him this morning and walked him into his classroom. He went straight to work on a magnetic block toy and was so serious about his morning work that I didn't get a hug when I told him I was leaving. When I picked him up he was waiting outside with his teachers. When he saw me he ran to me with his arms out and a huge smile on his face. His teacher said that he had a great first day. I was so proud of my little turkey. As a bonus, his friend Pierson is in the 2 year old classroom, so they got to run around on the lawn for a few minutes after school.
When we asked him how school was he told us that he did something with rice, played in the sand, and made a new friend named Cole.
He'll be going M-F from 9-12. This year, next year and then Kindergarten. Slow down little turkey!


Pierson and Lucas

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He's so cute - I love him!