Sunday, September 13, 2009

Make New Friends, Keep the Old

My friend Lauren used to say that in college : ) We are trying to keep in touch with Lucas's good buddies that he made at Montessori School. It's not that hard because he loves them and I enjoy the company of their mommies. Here are the kiddos at a park with Parker last week. Ellen's baby friend, Sadie, was also there.
Ellen may enjoy the playground more than Lucas these days...

Oh, wait. Maybe not.

Parker and Lucas smiling for a picture. Notice that Lucas never has shoes on at the park. The first thing he does is remove them. I don't blame them... sand feels better on bare feet.

And then totally consumed by the dog water fountain. They are such boys.

1 comment:

Me said...

This was a fun day. Lucas has the right idea. I wish Parker would take off his shoes - so messy! Can I get the last two pics from you when you get a chance? Thanks.