Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vita Mix

We just made an investment in our health and treated ourselves to a new high powered blender. I had been dreaming of getting one for months. We made a random trip to Costco last week and they were doing a demo on this blender. I felt like it was meant to be! We got it at a discount and didn't have to pay shipping. And thankfully my grandmother had been holding our birthday and Christmas gifts (money) at her house, so I already had most of the money set aside to buy it. So this is technically a gift from Mom, my grandmother in Atlanta. Thanks Mom! We have healthy smoothies every morning, I've tried veggie shakes for lunch, and we are trying new fruit sorbets for dessert. I can't say that Lucas is this blender's biggest fan, but he does like the wand that came with it since it resembles a sword.


No comments: