Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Day 2 for the Bird

I forgot to say in my last post that Ellen is only going to school on T/Th from 9-12. Lucas goes M-F from 9-12. Today was L's 3rd day of the new year and E's 2nd. Lucas, once again, had a bounce to his step this morning. He loves it. Ellen nodded her head when I asked her is she was going to have fun with Ms. Susan and her friends this morning. When I dropped her off he bottom lip was trembling, and then I heard her say, "Where Mama?" to the teacher, but she didn't cry. When I picked her up I peeked in to see what she was doing. She saw me immediately and said, "MAMA!" with a big smile and then ran and jumped into my arms. They said she had a great day, that she is a good listener, she likes to clean up and is good at helping the other kids. They said they put her binky away a few minutes after I left and that Bunny had his own seat in the buggy ride, but then they put him in her bag after that... so she's not too dependant upon her crutches, which is great! Overall it was a great 2nd day and I love everything about it!

No comments: