Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Halloween Time!

That is how Lucas says it. It's Halloween time, or it's Fall time, or it's Christmas time. You get it.
My grandmother died 4 years ago today and I miss her SO much. She loved Halloween and would act so silly this time of year. She bought me many decorations over the years - a witch that lights up and screams, a pumpkin that giggles when you push it's belly, etc. I decided today that since this day reminds me of her (even though it was a bad day), we're going to make it our "Let's Start Halloween Day!"
We've got the PJ's and are working on the decorations. Lucas wants one of everything that they have at T*rget! This is fun... I see what Grandmother meant : )

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my - I LOVE their jammies! It's nice that you have found a way to remember your grandma and that the kids can enjoy.

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a great tradition Shan!