Wednesday, September 08, 2010

M*ss K*ren

Our nanny that we've had since Ellen was about 6 months old is so wonderful. We've all gotten so comfortable with her that she's like an extended part of our family, which is great since we don't have any around here! She mostly watches Ellen, but pitched in with Lucas with this summer while he was on summer vacation. Ellen dances for her when she arrives and hardly notices when I have to leave for work now. Over the summer we let Karen take them in our car on little outings. She almost always sent me a picture while they were away, or if I'm away she'll sometimes surprise me with one.. it's so great!


Post Office Play at Marbles


Insects at Science Museum

City ride at Marbles
The cutest thing I've ever seen! : )

1 comment:

Karen said...

You are so sweet! I have worn out my welcome with the camera around my house, so I'm glad someone out there appreciates it! hehe. :)