Thursday, December 08, 2005

Boys, Boys, Boys

Baby Schrades is so lucky because it seems that all of our friends are having little boys. He'll have lots of little dudes to wrestle and play with in the mud. My brother has little Wesley and we'll find out what my sister is having in early January. I think she's having a boy. Johnny and Erin found out yesterday that they are having a boy, and my friend Kim just called with the same news. Then he'll have his older cousins, Max and Ben, and Carter Dixon to show him the ropes.

In case you were wondering, this is in line with the US Census 2000 results:

"The nation's male population grew at a slightly faster rate (13.9 percent) than the female population (12.5 percent) over the last decade of the 20th century, resulting in a lessening of the gap between the number of men and women."

1 comment:

Brittain... said...

Everyone we know IS having boys except James and Bonnie. I guess James better watch out for his little girl!!