Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year

Only 100 days left in the Baby Schrades countdown. Everything is going well and the time seems to be flying by. Shanna reminds me whenever possible that this will be the last such and such without a baby, ie. last Christmas, last GT football game, last winter solstice, etc. I'm starting to get the picture. Also, we start the Bradley method class next week which should be interesting. I'm mentally preparing for some awkward moments, like when they show the birth video. I'm not sure how I'll handle the birth video, especially watching it with mostly strangers. Hopefully I won't faint.

On the attic front, the attic is nearly finished. All that remains is painting the walls and doors. Good ole Rod Oberlin turned out to be reliable and did some good work. Here are some pictures:







Well, 2005 has been a great year and I'm looking forward to good things in 2006. I hope everyone has fun celebrating my birthday tomorrow night (my yearly joke) and I wish you a Happy New Year.

No comments: