Friday, December 02, 2005

Shallow Thoughts

I've been pretty busy (honing my web surfing skills) today and haven't had a chance to think about what to blog. So here are some random thoughts for a Friday afternoon:

I'd like to give a shout out to the Virginia Department of Transportation for blocking a stretch of the left lane on 95S with orange barrels the Sunday after Thanksgiving for no apparent reason.

I think they are running out of things to write about on the OC. The story lines are getting pretty ridiculous. And by pretty ridiculous I mean really bad.

I've been working out for about 10 years now and I'm still about the same size and strength as I was 10 years ago - sweet.

Canned mushrooms are disgusting.

I'd rather spend a day in the hole at a Mexican prison than show up at Wal-Mart on the Friday morning after Thanksgiving. Seriously.

George Bush has the oratorical skills of an eighth grader.

I just heard that Mr. Miyagi died. Then I learned that Ralph Macchio was 44 years old. Daniel-san is 4 years over the hill! How is that possible?

I hope Shanna doesn't start wearing mom jeans after Baby Schrades is born.


exclusively at JC Penny


Until next time...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh My God! That is so funny and true. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about!