Monday, December 11, 2006

Annoying Mommies and The Stanley Cup

Lucas and I met our friends Kim and Christopher at the mall today. We were walking along when all of a sudden the Hurricanes' mascot, Stormy, walked past us wheeling a table with the Stanley Cup on top of it (hockey, for all of my southern friends). This guy saw us looking at it and jumped up and down in front of us and told us that we should get the babies' picture in front of it. It all happened fast, but I think I thought that guy was with Stormy and The Cup, so Kim and I turned and ran after them. They were very nice and let us both have our picture taken. During the 2 min that it took to take our picture a crowd of 20+ people had gathered and were waiting their turn to take a picture. Stormy and his crew, however, made a quick exit letting it be known that they were only stopping for the cute babies with crazy mommies that ran them down.



Wendy, we thought about you and Charles. This would have meant so much more to you!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I wish we had been there! What cute pictures!