Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Kindermusik

Lucas is still going to Kindermusik class every Saturday morning from 9:30-10:15. He has continued to really enjoy it. They give us a CD at the beginning of each session, so we are able to sing and dance to the songs at home. This is great for me because for months the only song I knew was the ABC song. The current family favorite song goes something like this, "Skin-a-ma-rink-a-dink-a-doo, Skin-a-ma-rink-a-doo, I love you....I love you in the morning and in the afternoon, I love you in the evening underneath the moon...". It's a lot of fun and Lucas giggles a lot when we are singing and dancing, which is every mommy's goal. Here are some pics that were taken of Lucas and me in class. You can see Jeff enjoying class if you click on the Kindermusik link to the right...

Little monkey peering over the edge of the "hammock" that we use in class...one of Lucas's favorite props...
Just chillin'...
Miss Vanessa and Mommy swinging Lucas

1 comment:

Meg Boyd said...

So glad to see you are loving Kindermusik....it so exciting to see your child respond to the activities, songs and being around the other kids....we love it too!