Thursday, December 14, 2006

Little Shih-tzu

Our beloved first baby has been rebelling lately. When he acts like this we affectionately call him the "little shih-t", leaving off the "zu". Several times during the last couple of weeks we've found him on top of the kitchen table, searching for crumbs. The dumby can't get down, so he has to get caught because he realizes that he's stuck and starts whining. Yesterday he got groomed and later in the day I found him with tomato sauce on his beard. Ugh. I type this with a smile, however, because these little acts of being "bad" is nothing compared to the love that he gives us. Whenever we come home we are greeted with his little face in the window and he is always jumping up and down like he hasn't seen us in years. He sleeps with Jeff and me at night, but will follow me throughout the house if I'm up with Lucas, curling up beside me wherever I end up. Definitely man's best friend.

"Check out my haircut, mom."

"Here's a side view..."

Lucas's toy in Tyson's mouth...
What a hard life...

No comments: