Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sunday Day

On Sunday morning we met Mark, Wendy and Charles at The Third Place for breakfast. I just love the setup there. We were able to sit at a table and watch the boys play with a box of toys they have setup for the kids. We got there at about 9:00 and decided that 8:30 - 9:00 is the best time because there are kids everywhere and nobody cares. At about 10:00 Lucas and Charles were the only kids and they were both getting bored. Wendy and I stretched our conversation as long as we could, but had to make a quick exit when Lucas started protesting louder than acceptable. Wendy and I see each other all the time, but we hardly ever get to talk because we're always chasing the kids, so it was very nice.

After breakfast we dropped Jeff off at home (we think he has a stress fracture in his foot) and went to a nearby park that is just a park - no playground. It was so much fun! Tyson was able to go too, which I love. We spent an hour and a half walking around, throwing rocks in the creek, collecting sticks, watching the trees blow, and just being silly. I didn't think it was going to go so well because 10 min after we got there Lucas fell in the creek! Luckily I had some clothes that I was planning to take to the Goodwill in my car, so we didn't have to go all the way home.



10 sec after this he fell in the creek...

Lucas's new outfit...

No comments: