Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday Party

We were invited to Charles's house tonight to celebrate his Aunt Amanda's 30th birthday. When Lucas heard there would be cake at the party, he headed for the door. You would have never known that Mark and Wendy have a 3 month old baby... they were great hosts, as usual!
We rarely get family shots, so I was happy when Wendy suggested it...



Lucas was eating his cake when I sat next to him with my piece. He started to eat mine, so moved my plate a little. He said, "Mommy, you have to share with me." in a matter-of-fact tone. So of course I did... little fatty.



Charles was a little shy, but Wendy was as pretty as every : )

2 comments:

Meg Boyd said...

You guys look great...I can't believe how grown up the boys are getting!!!!

Ali said...

you guys are such a cute family! i can't believe that ellen is going to be walking already!! wow!