Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Daredevil 1

Lucas amazes us that he seems to not be afraid of trying anything. We don't know where he gets it. I was the kid that hid behind my parent's leg until I was 5yrs old, and I don't think Jeff was as fearless as Lucas is either. I love it though. He really does live life to the fullest. I hope that never changes. Anyway, these thoughts were prompted by his first slip-n-slide experience the other day. It took him about 2 min to figure out how to get the most speed out of his slide. And yes, now we have one at our house and he slides daily...

This may look like he fell, but it was an intentional "stunt"... such a spaz.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Shanna, you were totally a daredevil as a child. You used to dive head first into a 100 m.p.h. softball (sometimes catching them in your eye) and you would go down the steepest snow covered hill in Vail without even stopping. Lucas gets it from you.

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Hmmmm, I never thought of it that way! Maybe you are right : )

Ali said...

that's awesome. i would totally be a nervous wreck to let wyatt try that, but maybe i should, it looks like so much fun! i think i might have to worry more about claire though, so far she seems to be the daredevil in our house! :)