Monday, October 18, 2010





And then we met up with our buddy Lincoln (here's where the unfairness comes in). Lucas got to ride several rides, but Ellen wasn't big enough for a lot of them and it was so crowded and everything was moving so fast (not the rides, but the crowds) that she got hot and frustrated. But she did ride a few rides, the tea cup thingy being one of them. Here we are about to start the ride. I figured she should be in my lap since there were no seatbelts, so that's how we began the ride. As soon as it started she started screaming and throwing herself all over the place. I thought she was scared was so surprised since she's such a daredevil. So for 3 min of the 5 min ride this is what happened. Finally I sat her down beside me and she stopped instantly and started smiling and enjoying the ride. She IS a daredevil!!!!

No comments: