Monday, October 04, 2010

Ellen's First Songs

Since she started going to pre-school a couple of mornings a week, Ellen sings like a little bird (no pun intended) all day long. It is so sweet. Her two favorites are The Wheels on the Bus and I think the ABC Song.
The first week of school she came home and was kind of rolling her arms and singing something like "roun and roun" so I guessed it was the wheels on the bus song and confirmed it with her teacher. The latest song that she is singing is I THINK the ABC song... or it could be Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. We've been doing a lot of letter work with Lucas and if he forgets a letter we have him sing the ABC song, or sometimes if he needs to calm down or take a break I'll ask him to sit down and sing this song, so it makes sense that she's singing this one. She only sings the end part that goes "now I know my ABCs..." but the only words she uses are "Now I" so it goes "now I now I now I" etc to the tune of the real song. She's so proud and happy when she's singing : )

1 comment:

Meg Boyd said...

She is just so precious!