Thursday, November 10, 2005

OUCH!

I had only heard about the infamous leg cramps until I got attacked in the wee hours of this morning. Poor Jeff and Tyson must have thought there was a real emergency from the way that I screamed out. It's amazing how on target all of the books are about these kind of things: "It's most likely because your leg muscles are tired from carrying around extra weight. Leg cramps may start to plague you during your second trimester and get worse as your pregnancy progresses and your belly gets bigger. They may be aggravated by the pressure your expanding uterus puts on the blood vessels that return blood from your legs to your heart and the nerves leading from your trunk to your legs. While these cramps can occur during the day, you'll probably notice them most at night." Bingo. That's me. Holly warned me about these and now I know. All other pregnant women get ready.

1 comment:

Brittain... said...

I have to say the leg cramps were the worst pain EVER!