Monday, November 14, 2005

Strollers from "The List"

This weekend was the first weekend that we've had free since we've finished the 1st trimester and felt it was safe to buy big items for Baby Schrades. Our neighborhood was having a yard sale, so I went to check it out, thinking I'd turn right around and come home. I've only been to a few yard sales because I'm too impatient to look over a bunch of misc items to find something good. I don't do well in TJ Maxx either. Lucky for us the baby things are usually bigger or brighter, so there wasn't much rummaging. I was so pumped from finding such good deals at the yard sale that I came home and got on www.craigslist.com. I think I found the best deal there - Travel System, which includes a car seat and 2 bases, for a fraction of the price. All future mommies should consider buying used. The girl that sold me the travel system said that her baby was only in it for 6 months, so it looks brand new.

We'll never have an excuse not to take Baby Schrades for a walk....

Travel System

Jogging Stroller

Umbrella Stroller

And Tyson's new favorite toy, the Travel Swing

2 comments:

Holly said...

Tyson makes a fabulous model!

Anonymous said...

Shanna,
You made out like a bandit...good deals abound in garage sales for children's items .All the strollers look brand new. Tyson
looks cute in them. I will print and send to Grandma Todd. She will enjoy this blog.
Sandy