Monday, March 20, 2006

Full Term

We are now 37 weeks pregnant, which makes Baby Schrades a full term baby. All this means is that if I went into labor they wouldn't try to stall it. For all of those late guessers in the birthday competition, don't worry, I don't think he's coming anytime soon.

We just had our checkup for this week. We were sitting in the little room waiting on the midwife, when we saw her go running down the hall saying that she had to leave. The nurse came in and told us that she had 3 patients in labor and that we'd need to reschedule. Luckily Jeff asked if she could just spend 2 min listening to the h/b, so she grabbed one of the doctors that usually just does gynecology appointments to listen for us. Anyway, Baby Schrades is measuring on track...nothing new to report. My b/p was 116/60 and I have gained 3lbs since last week, or 31lbs total. I gained 3lbs three weeks ago, lost one two weeks ago, and gained 3 this week...maybe I need new scales.

Tonight is our last Bradley Class...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats on baby making it to full term. Isn't that just the best feeling to know that he can come out at any time now and be fine?!? I am getting so excited for y'all! Take care of each other... JEN