Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Weekly Checkup - 39th Week of Pregnancy

Yesterday afternoon we had our checkup for this week. Baby Schrades continues to grow - my belly measured about 38cm. The doctor (midwife was delivering another baby) felt on my belly and said that we are having an average size baby, but that is just a guess. Besides, who wouldn't guess that Jeff and I are having an average size baby? My b/p was 117/80 and I gained about a pound from week to week. They didn't check my cervix for any progress, but said they probably will next Monday.

Our softball team had our first practice of the season last night. It's my first experience at being just a fan. It was fun because we were able to take Tyson to the field since I'm not playing. He enjoyed being outside, but whined the whole time Jeff was up to bat because he couldn't get to him through the fence. What a baby! We haven't been good at preparing him for a little less attention....

1 comment:

Meg Boyd said...

Getting close now....I can't wait to see the little guy!!! Make sure yous end out pictures with all of his stats (weight, height!!!!)