Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nesting

I have been nesting for the past few weeks. Everyone wants their house clean, but the difference is that I look forward to cleaning it. Last weekend I started in one room of our house and cleaned the baseboards, dusted, vacuumed, etc. before moving to the next room. I figure if I deep clean each room once then it will be easy to maintain it for the next couple of weeks. Don't get jealous that we have a spotless house....we haven't gotten to every room yet.

Don't worry..no harsh chemicals being used...Jeff has it on his list to clean the shower with the hard core cleaners, but I'm just using soap and water.

In addition to the housework, the washing machine has been working overtime lately. There are so many things to wash that you don't think about at first....car seat fabric, swing fabric, bouncy seat fabric, baby bjorn, etc. And each one gets washed separately in fear that they will fade...

1 comment:

Brittain... said...

uh, you're supposed to wash that stuff? oops