Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mommy Training

I've been getting some good practice at getting up in the middle of the night - both not being able to sleep and Tyson. The not being able to sleep is pretty common and no big surprise. Tyson, however, is acting kind of weird. A couple of nights ago he jumped down from our bed and went to sleep by himself in the nursery. I got up in the middle of the night and brought him back to bed, but when I woke up in the morning he was back in the nursery. Last night I woke up about 3am to little wimpers out in the hallway. I think he just wanted a cookie, so we had a midnight snack together. He is usually a champion sleeper...maybe he was just stressed out because he spent yesterday at the spa. Here are pics of his new hairdo....
Posing for the camera
Helping mom and dad get some work done (IBM is lucky)

Catching some z's...

1 comment:

Brittain... said...

Have you decided on a name?