Monday, March 06, 2006

Last Month

Last Thursday marked the completion of eight months of pregnancy, so we are officially in the last month. Baby Schrades will be here in five weeks from yesterday, assuming he is born on April 9th. We can tell that he is getting bigger. When I wake up in the morning my stomach is really tight, like he is curled up into a little ball and stuffed inside somewhere that doesn't have much room for him...poor little guy. He gets the hiccups at least once a day now. Maybe he did before and wasn't big enough for me to feel them. I was gaining about a pound a week for months four through seven, but I gained two pounds the week before last and three pounds last week! Aside from the yummy root beer float that we had this weekend, I feel like I'm eating less now because of mild heartburn and a compressed stomach. With that said, I doubt that Baby Schrades has gained five pounds on his own in the last two weeks.

This weekend was the first weekend that we haven't had a lot going on. Jeff played golf on Saturday and I went shopping. Yesterday we watched a movie in the morning, hung out outside since the weather was so nice, and then I took a lazy Sunday afternoon nap....the perfect weekend.

We have three more Bradley classes and we'll start going to the doctor every week now.

No comments: