Friday, March 14, 2008

Big Rocks

Lucas's new love is "big rocks". Jeff took him to the creek to throw rocks into the water one day a few weeks ago. He said something to Lucas about finding him a big rock and it stuck. Now if we mention going to the park Lucas says, "beeg rock, beeg rock". I think he could play near the creek and throw rocks in all.day.long. He doesn't want anything to do with the playgrounds anymore... which stinks because that's where his birthday party is going to be! Some other super cute things he says at the creek are "WHOA!" when the rock makes a big splash, or "huge!" when we tell him that we can't give him a boulder to throw in because it's to big.

Tyson enjoying the walk

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Enjoy the rocks. From 2-5 years old Trent would collect rocks and give them to me like flowers. I started writing the date on the big ones to keep. My favorite was my mother's day rock. It still sits near my kitchen sink.