Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lucas Table

Grandma and Grandpa got Lucas this cool new table for his birthday. He likes to sit in it while he has a snack and watches The Wiggles. On Friday I was leaving for work and had just made myself an english muffin with peanut butter on it. I was carrying my breakfast towards the door and Lucas was hanging on me and whining saying "geggles, geggles." I thought he didn't want me to leave for work, but we finally realized that he wanted that english muffin so he could eat it while he watched The Wiggles! As soon as I gave it to him he turned around and, without even looking at me, said "bye"very casually. Little turkey.
Notice that he's eating baby food in the first picture. It's funny because he never really liked baby food when he was a baby, but now I guess it's cool to eat like a baby. I'm just happy he's getting some extra calories...



Lucas and Tyson are partners in crime. Lucas is constantly sneaking Tyson little bites of his snack, lunch or dinner. Tyson quietly accepts - of course!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Baby food is good. I don't blame him for still likeing it. I found out this weekend that Ty LOVES mandarin oranges. I never would have known if I didn't get him fruit at Chick-fil-A. He ate the oranges in about 5 seconds.