Thursday, March 20, 2008

Can't stop hopping...

Lucas has SO much energy. He hardly ever stops moving. When I feel him relax in my arms at night as he's falling asleep I breathe a huge sigh of relief. Anyway, he moves in the form of running or hopping. If he's not running from point a to point b, he is hopping around the room. I've gotten 3 comments in the past week about his hopping. I just assumed that all 2 year old boys can't stop moving, but it seems Lucas stands out. I think that the reason he likes to hop so much is because we let him jump on his bed (it's low to the ground) and belly flop into a pile of pillows. I laugh because Lucas has been like this from day 1. The doctor told me at one of his first appointments that he has lots of energy and it's our job to teach him how to channel it.

No comments: