Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hotel in Atlanta

We know so many people in Atlanta, but it doesn't seem like there is a good place for us to crash when we go to Atlanta anymore. We used to stay with my parents or with Scott, but my parents moved to FL and Scott now has a roommate. My sister lives an hour south (with traffic) and my brother a half hour north. Friends live all over the place, but since we were going in town for such a short amount of time and had plans with Sandy (Jeff's mom) each day, we didn't want to just use a friend's house for sleep at night. So, anyway, we decided to get a hotel room in downtown Atlanta. I was super excited because we have never done that before. Jeff and I can't decide now if we liked it or not. Parking and driving was kind of a hassle, and walking the dogs was kind of a pain, but it was nice to have our own space each evening. Plus, we had a room that joined with Sandy's, so there was more room for Lucas to run and she got to spend some extra time with him. Speaking of Lucas, he loved the hotel room.. see for yourself.


"Mom, this is the life..."


"Oh wow, they have ice here!"


Tee-Tee enjoying the view of the city.

No comments: