Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bossy Lucas

I saw Lucas's bossy side for the first time this weekend. I had just asked the boys to both sit on the stairs so that I could get a side-by-side picture of the two of them.
Lucas placed him self on the stair of his choice...

The he waited for Ty to sit next to him. When Ty kept going down the stairs Lucas said, "Ty sit!" and hit his hand on the stair next to him.

We convinced Ty to sit next to Lucas...

A few minutes later Lucas noticed that Ty needed a tissue (they both did), so he got a tissue, held it to Ty's nose and said, "blow nose Ty!" I told him that this will probably be the only time in their lives where Lucas can boss Ty around... Ty is our little linebacker and will just tell Lucas to buzz off when he realizes he can.

1 comment:

Sean and Rachel Kerrigan said...

Shanna,
I'm not so good at being consistent with posting on my blog at this point:)
It looks like you are super busy with Lucas, what a cutie he is:) I just realized that you guys are expecting again with a a little girl!!! How exciting, congratulations:) I heard Chris and Hillary are on #3! Wow, life happens so fast once kids come huh!

We are still waiting for a referral which means that when they find the kids who match us they give us their information, medical history and pictures. At that point we make plans to fly over and get them.
Say hi to Jeff for us!