Monday, May 26, 2008

I had such a fun time spending time with my two great friends, Erin and Hilary. We were roomies in college for a year and have done this trip several times, but our quality time together is fewer and far between now that we all have kids... although I still day dream of the day when we all live on the same street!

There were three little girls that Lucas took a little bit of interest in this weekend... Maddie, Mabry and Kalen. Maddie was 15 months old and kind of chased him around.. but he must have liked her because I caught him giving her a little kiss through the window! The youngest baby was still crawling and I saw Lucas crawling around with her several times. I tried to explain to him that she is a "baby sister", but not sure what he understood...

No comments: