Friday, May 02, 2008

My "cool" hair style

I love my hair dresser, but his style is so different from mine. He's about 32, a mo hawk, beard, earring nose and tattoos over most of his body. I love the way he cuts my hair, but not sure about the way he styles it. The first time I saw him I left there looking like a rock star (in a bad way). My hair was super straight and the ends were somehow pointy. Evidently straight is out and curls are in because today he spent 1/2 an hour showing off with some new space age curling iron. When he finished I honestly thought I looked like I had curled my hair, stayed out late drinking and just woke up... but he was so proud and said he thought it looked great. I should have said that he really is good at styling, it's just not MY style. He travels on the wknds and styles models hair for shows... but these models have spikey hair and tatoos, so the hair is kind of funky. Anyway, I told my sister on the way home that I looked silly and that I'd take a picture for her. You really can't tell how weird it looked in this picture...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yep, I agree with you Shan!