Saturday, September 20, 2008

Contest: Guess the Baby's Birthday!

In celebration of the beginning of the four week countdown, we're hosting a contest to guess the baby's birthday. All you need to do is leave a comment on this site. If you don't have an account you can choose the "anonymous" option, but sign your name.

Guess her birthday and her weight and we'll use the weight as a tie breaker in case anyone guesses the same birthday.

Here are some things that may play into your guess:

- Due date is Friday, October 17th
- Lucas was 5 days early

The WINNER gets a $10 gift certificate to Amazon.com : )

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

I say: October 13th at 8:30 a.m. and she will weigh 7lbs. 5oz. :)

Anonymous said...

I guess Saturday, Oct. 18th and 7 lbs. 8 oz.
-Susie P.

Kristen said...

How about 10/12/08 weighing 7 lbs. 1oz. We can't wait for her arrival!

Holly said...

Hi Shanna- I'm so excited for you!
My guess is 10/14 and she will weigh 8 lbs even.

-Holly

Anonymous said...

I say October 11th and & lbs 2 oz.!!- Angela

Anonymous said...

...7lbs 2oz!-Ang

Wendy said...

Hey Shanna - I'm guessing October 10 (she and Blair can share a bday!) and 6 lbs 13 oz. I can't wait to see pictures of her!!

Meg Boyd said...

I am guessing 10/11 (Mack's B-day)...and weight of 7lbs 0.5 oz (Just like Mack!) I can't wait I am so excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Shanna,
I'll say October 15th, weight ,7lb.,8oz
Sandy

Frances Katrin said...

She'll be Oct 21 (sorry for the late guess).

7 pounds 14 ounces.

You look too tiny to be at term.

Jen said...

I am guessing October 6th (my Mom's B-day) and 7 lbs 3 oz for weight. Jen :)

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Shan, I guess Oct 13th and she'll weigh 7lbs 2oz.

- Wendy

Anonymous said...

Maybe this isn't fair to post a late guess, but it took me a while to figure out how to post a comment! I say....October 15th, 7 lbs, 1 oz. Caryn