Monday, September 01, 2008

Professional Pictures!!!

A few years ago one of my friends was about 7 months pregnant with a two year old little boy, like me, and had some professional pictures taken. I thought they were beautiful because it captured the love between the mommy and the little boy , but also showed that there would soon be another baby. I don't know how it's going to be with two babies, but I'm sure that Lucas won't get the same amount of attention from me that he does now (even though I'll try!). Anyway, it was important to me to have some pics taken with just Lucas and me before the new baby arrives. Soon there will be two babies to love, but right now it's just my little Lucas...

My friend Gina likes taking pictures and has talked about starting her own photography business one day. She's taken a few random pictures of Lucas before and also took pictures of his first birthday party. I was so happy when she said that she'd love to have us be one of her first customers, but even happier when I saw the results! She did a great job - thanks Gina!

Here is the slideshow in youtube. The quality of the pics aren't as great to view this way, but it's the only way we knew how to upload the slideshow to the blog...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Shan, these picturs are so good! I'm jealous that she doesn't live close to us.

Wendy said...

These are wonderful pictures Shanna! And the nursery is adorable - isn't it fun to let your girly side run wild?! Blair will probably despise pink and all things girly, so I'm taking advantage of it while I can. :)