Monday, February 06, 2006

Busy Weekend

A busy weekend to me is having plans on one of the days! On Saturday we drove to Charlotte because I helped host a baby shower for my friend Erin, and Jeff played golf with Johnny and Dan (although they only got in 8 holes due to rain). After the shower we drove back to Raleigh to make some dinner plans that we had had scheduled for a while.

On Sunday we just did stuff around the house, which was nice. I think we are officially finished with the attic (we had one more inch of painting to do at the top of the stairwell). I ran errands and bought a lot of stuff for the baby's room...and will probably take a lot back, knowing me. Decorating a room is fun, but the trips to and from stores to get just the right stuff is tiring....and I never get it right on the first try.

We bought some paint for the baby's room, but neither one of us like it, so I think we'll wait until the bedding arrives and match the colors then. Right now the colors we are thinking of are browns and light blues.

Since we're changing midwives (and scales) I started weighing myself every Monday morning at the same time. For the past few weeks I've gained a pound a week. As of today I've gained 22. This puts me on track to gain 31.....exactly what my mom gained with me.

No comments: