Thursday, February 02, 2006

Misc Updates

Bella Band
I still think this little piece of elastic was the best $25 spent during pregnancy. Now I'm wearing it because some shirts are riding up and showing my belly.

Tyson
Our little guy has been very clingy lately. He used to sit on the ottoman at night if we were watching t.v., but now he has to get right in the middle of us or in one of our laps. When we are eating at the table he usually jumps up in our lap (like a cat) and curls into a little ball. We wonder if he senses change coming....

Leg Cramps
Warning to pregnant women - don't point your toes when you stretch your legs! You'll get a cramp that hurts so bad for a few minutes and then is usually sore for a few days afterwards.

Snoogle Body Pillow
Hmmm, this item is tied with the Bella Band. The pillow feels great between your knees and behind your back. Even non-pregnant folks would like it.

Movement
I was worried that the baby hadn't moved as much in the past few days, so I tracked it for 2 hours yesterday. I noticed 65 little movements, so I'm not worried anymore.

Jeff
The other day I asked Jeff to see if he could hear the baby's h/b by putting his ear to my belly. When he put his ear next to my belly Baby Schrades kicked him in the head :-)

Heavy
My belly feels heavy. Baby Schrades should weigh only about 3lbs. It's kind of scary to think how heavy it will feel when he weighs 6 or 7 lbs.

No comments: